The DentalVibe Injection Comfort System Gen 3 blocks injection pain, especially palatal and mandibular block injections. Invented by New York University graduate Dr. Steven G. Goldberg, it is a patented, award-winning instrument equipped with VibraPulse technology to deliver soothing, pulsed vibrations to the site where an injection is being administered, effectively closing the neurological pain gate. DentalVibe has received accolades with permission to print from Dr. Ronald Melzack, discoverer of the Gate Control Theory of Pain. DentalVibe’s Find a Dentist Locator and Practice Building Patient Referral Program with testimonials may spread on your patients’ Facebook pages, making it a win-win situation for everyone. For more information, visit dentalvibe.com.
DentalVibe is a cordless, handheld, easy-to-use device designed to reduce the pain and fear associated with the dreaded dental injection for adults as well as children. DentalVibe can be used with any dental anesthetic injection syringe to deliver comfortable injections in all areas of the mouth.
- Slim, light weight, ergonomically sculpted and balanced design fits comfortably in the hand of a clinician
- Compact design: Length 8 3/4″ (222.25 mm), Width 3/4″ (19.05 mm)
- Weight: 3.2 ounces (90.72 grams) (not including –Power Adaptor)
- Easily cleaned
- Majority of the packaging is made from post-consumer recycled fiberboard
- DentalVibe Unit
- Induction Charging Base
- In-Office Marketing Materials
- 100 Disposable Comfort Tips