IVOCLAR Programat EP 3010 is characterized by cost effectiveness and high-quality press and firing results. In addition, the Programat EP 3010 is optimally coordinated with Ivoclar Vivadent press ceramic materials such as IPS e.max Press.
With colour touch display and membrane keypad. Apart from a variety of Ivoclar Vivadent programs adjusted to materials like IPS e.max Press, IPS Empress and IPS InLine PoM another 300 individual firing programs and 20 individual press programs are available.
IVOCLAR Programat EP 3010 Advantages:
• QTK2 heating muffle with SiC base reflector for a homogeneous heat distribution and outstanding firing and press results;
• Electronic press drive with force sensor for a precise control of the press plunger in the micrometer range. Compressed air connection is not required;
• Crack detection system (CDS) immediately interrupts the press process in case of a crack in the muffle;
• The automatic temperature calibration (ATK2) using two reference points enables a very accurate calibration;
• Energy-saving technology for up to 40 % less power consumption in standby mode;
• Easy software updates with USB stick;
• Remote maintenance via data file for an optimum support through the service centre.
IVOCLAR Programat EP 3010 Technical data:
32.0/39.0 (with object tray) x 46.5 x 55.0 cm; 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz; power input max. 8 A; firing temperature max. 1200 °C; firing chamber ø 90 mm, height 80 mm; 18.3 kg; white.
Programat EP 3010 complete with power cable; vacuum hose; tray S for fired objects; SiC storage tray; tong support; mould cooling grit; Programat firing tray kit 2; automatic temperature control set ATK2 (sample for testing); Programat USB stick; USB cable; Programat WLAN kit; display cleaning cloth and spare fuses.
More information : http://www.ivoclarvivadent.com/en/programat-ep-3010