Sirona CEREC Bluecam MCXL milling unit opens up the widest possible range of production options for your dental laboratory. Thanks to the large milling volume and broad spectrum of applications, you will reap substantial economic benefits.
For more information : http://www.sirona.com/en/news-events/campaigns-and-promotions/cerec-packages/premium/
- Large range of materials: Processing of zirconium oxide, resin, silicate ceramics and NP-metal
- High-speed milling: For example, a four-unit zirconium oxide bridge can be completed in just 40 minutes
- Large milling capacity: For restorations consisting of up to 12 units and ceramic blocks measuring 85 x 40 x 22 mm
- Four milling motors: Flexible selection of milling burs for different materials
- Milling and grinding metal: For high precision regardless of the material and indication
- Milling of zirconium oxide and polymers
In addition to grinding, you can also mill zirconium oxide and polymers on the inLab MC XL. You benefit from an enhanced initial fit and a faster production process.
The inLab software positions your zirconium oxide restorations optimally in the material block – for efficient use of blocks, attractive unit prices and the best possible machine utilization, e.g. by milling or grinding overnight.
The MC is a simple system that does single unit restorations and can handle blocks up to 20mm in size. No bridges, no abutments nothing fancy, just a single crown, which frankly is probably attractive to many offices out there.
Sirona CEREC Bluecam MCXL can now handle blocks up to 85mm and can mill models. The Sirona CEREC Bluecam MCXL is what most offices will get. Sirona CEREC Bluecam MCXL is meant more for laboratories milling bridge frameworks and models.
The MC is a simple system that does single unit restorations and can handle blocks up to 20mm in size. No bridges, no abutments nothing fancy, just a single crown, which frankly is probably attractive to many offices out there. The next level up is the MCX. This can handle blocks up to 40mm which means bridges and it means abutments. The MCXL Practice Lab can now handle blocks up to 85mm and can mill models. The MCX is what most offices will get. The MCXL PL is meant more for laboratories milling bridge frameworks and models.
– See more at: http://www.cerecdoctors.com/blog/view/id/646/sirona-introduces-new-line-of-cad-cam-and-digital-impressioning-systems#sthash.1gxRTr9n.dpuf
|Software-type||NA, open-3-shape-software-importexport-3shape-scan-data, open-inlab-software-export-stl-data, standard-closed-software|
|Dongle-type||NA, 100-unit-dongle-ak100, unlimited-dongle-aku|
Manufactured by Sirona.
Total milling time: 8139083
Power requirements: 100-230V
Serial number: 101106
Your purchase will include only the following items: CEREC MCXL Dental Milling Machine